For the coming weekend we have artists from different parts of the country.
- Live Performances : To help artists navigate this new economy, Bandsintown has partnered with Twitch. It is the livestreaming site owned by Amazon.com Inc. Commencing this week, any musicians registered on Bandsintown that have at least 2k followers will be able to earn money from live performances on Twitch.
BLACK COFFEE recently performed at Bandsintown which raised more than 1 Lakh Live views.
Live online concerts have been spreading so rapidly that it’s getting hard for fans to keep track and consequently, making them miss most of the fun. Therefore, Bandsintown comprising 5,30,000 registered musicians, have given all artists an opportunity to post a notice of an upcoming livestream, including where, how and when to watch.
- Mentorship : The internet can provide all kinds of entertainment as well as distractions from the outside world and now is the perfect moment to pick up some new skills to stay productive. For students of this generation, online learning is nothing new, but global situations like these will probably make this approach essential.
- Pianist Ananda Sukarlan, has made up for the cancellations by moving his masterclasses online, even throwing in a discount to make the deal desirable.
- Ableton Certified Trainer Hozaifa Sayed is also conducting 1-1 mentorship programme online for his students. Hozaifa has been an educator since 2014, and currently runs his own 1-1 mentorship program, conducts workshops and has tied up with institutions and music production academies around his region for support with teaching Ableton Live and other subjects related to his expertise and music technology
An example of what the experience of learning with Hozaifa online would look like.
For inquiries please write on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ART : Online Art Exhibitions Can Help You Sail Through.